Saturday, May 10, 2014

This is the End...



Dearly Beloved,
If you have not heard, over the last few days there have been MANY Changes in Serve Mexico. Paul Lambert has resigned his position, after 5 yrs. as Field Director of Mexico. The consequences of this action, has left Serve Mexico without a director & without a qualified director there will be no Team in Mexico. So, After 14 yrs with Denton Bible Church I’m sad to say, our term has finally come to an end. We have had a WONDERFUL time in Mexico! We have met the BEST people in the world! We are so SAD to be leaving! GOD speaks to us through HIS word, thru HIS Church, and I also believe that HE uses circumstances to guide us. GOD has shut down Mexico as a mission field for DBC for the time being. We are here in Denton indefinitely. I will be getting ahold of each one of you personally here in the next few weeks to thank you for your service to the LORD and to us.
I (Bryan) will be looking for a Job here in Denton ASAP as we do not have the support to sustain us here in the States. SO, If you know of a job here in the Denton area, Please give me a shout! my cell number is 940-600-2793. I am not afraid to work out in the Texas heat, I speak English and Spanish, I’m a former painter (10+yrs. of experience), I also worked in Sales (Inside & Outside) in the Dallas area for 5 yrs. We would like to stay in the Denton area but I will certainly pray about any offers to go outside Denton. Whatever job I take, we will
ALWAYS be Working for the LORD! The command to make disciples still applies to our life in Mexico or Texas!
We would ask that you Please keep supporting us in the near future Until I can find a job, as this move was completely unexpected.
     The Move
We must move our house in Mexico to Denton. That will require a moving truck in Mexico to move our stuff to the border & then a U-Haul to Denton. SO, it should be about a $2,000 dollar move. If the LORD moves your heart to help, please let me know.


Prayer request
For GOD to provide the perfect Job for me & our family
For my wife and the transition
For our kids and the transition
For our house in Mexico to get moved to Texas without a Problem
For our car to sell there in Mexico

GOD Bless yall for your service, your Prayers and your Support!

Thank ya’ll!

The Fox Family





4 comments:

liz said...

Have been praying for you!

gtravis said...

Oramos por ustedes, y los tenemos siempre presente. Un abrazo a Placi, se lo dificil que puede ser tiempos de transicion que Dios los fortalezca. Un abrazo grande

gtravis said...

Caro

Unknown said...

My friend, we will be praying for you and your family...

Post a Comment