Friday, November 30, 2012

FoxNews Update! Thanksgiving!


Thankful for yall!
Dearly Beloved, we just finished with a wonderful thanksgiving here the other day and i was reflecting on the things that I (personally) am thankful for. One of those things is ya’ll. I don’t think I can tell you sufficiently how thankful we are for yall. Ya’ll pray for us, ya’ll support us, when we come home, ya’ll look for us, Ya’ll LOVE us! Thank ya’ll so much. A Fox Family tradition that we have here is that every meal, we take a photo down from the fridge and we pray for that family. This Thanksgiving I was telling Denise Lambert who the people were on the fridge & I realized that those Pictures are OLD! SO, I want to take some time to BEG you for a new family picture! Please send it to my email and I’ll print it out and stick it up. send me a few prayer request too.  

The Foxes
The Foxes are doing good. We are relatively well at this time. we just got over a three week bout of flu & general sickness (the whole Family). Now we seem to be rolling right along. We are getting ready to come back to Denton for the Missions conference! WOOOHOOO!! We will be getting in to Dallas on Dec. 17th! We can’t wait to see ya’ll! we will be coming in on an American airlines flight. We will be needing to meet with new people when we come in, so, if you have friends that are not supporting missions, please drop our names to them! Denton Bible supports almost 100 Missionaries, and we have been on the field for almost 9 years, so we are going to need all the help ya’ll can give us!



Our Ministry Here!
Our Church Cristo Salva- Boy, this church is really growing! It seem that GOD is really blessing HIS church here in Queretaro. As the whole team is getting ready to come back to Denton for the Missions conference, Please pray that GOD would protect HIS holy flock.
The Church iMexico Vive! (New)-I have been meeting on and off with a young pastor here in Queretaro and GOD seem to have blessed that relation. recently as we were having coffee together, I asked him if he needed any help at his Church and he said that he would like some help with the Men & the Marrieds. I will be meeting with him tomorrow to talk about that. Please pray for this new Opportunity to Serve the LORD in this new Church! The Pastors name is Saul.
Felipe-(New) Felipe comes from the Capital of Mexico, Mexico City. He came to know the LORD through our Awanas ministry a few months back. he is 16 and Hungry. When we return after CHRISTmas, I will start discipling him! Please Pray for our time together!  
Fat Boys- Beto, Paul, I have just started studying I Timothy. We are doing accountability, Scripture memory, and counseling. I LOVE THIS TIME! Please pray for our time together.
Single Moms- (Titus 2) Placy is still meeting with her women. Please pray for them. it’s a hard ministry.
BTCP- We are now in book 7 Church Ministry/Admin./Educ. I took BTCP 15 yrs ago in english. I’m really enjoying it in Spanish this time around. Looking forward to the day when I can teach it!
Awanas Ministry- Wonderful new ministry up the hill from our church. Several of those kids have come to know the LORD thru this ministry. They will be having a CHRISTmas party here in the next few weeks. Please pray for the kids and their Family members!
Mens Ministry- (Man of GOD) Great time with the men of the Church studying the Word and hanging out!
Jovenes (Youth Ministry)- I have handed off the youth group. I have worked with them for the last year and enjoyed my time with them, but now, it is the time for others in the Church to take over that ministry. May the LORD bless them! 



Ok, I have been writing to yall for the last 9 yrs. Last year I almost lost a few supporters because of my lack of communication. Please write me back and tell me the things that I can improve upon to be a better communicating Missionary. Please be honest. I TRY to get a newsletter out to yall quarterly. Sometimes its comes late. I’m sorry for that. no excuses. PLEASE Answer. Help me.






  • 1.) Safety for our Children from Kidnappers, Murderers, and Predators. Please Pray that GOD would Blind the eyes of anyone that would look at our children with wicked intentions.
  • 2.) Safety for Placy and myself.
  • 3.) Placy's Health. That she would feel better.
  • 4.) for Bryan's Spanish. That it might be Excellent.
  • 5.) For Our Marriage to be STRONG.
  • 6.) To be Spirit Filled.
  • 7.) Unity and good deep friendships on our team and ministry.
  • 8.) Our ministry here in Mexico.
  • 9.) For Alejandra’s Salvation.
  • 10.) For my FAT Boys.

0 comments:

Post a Comment