Friday, March 2, 2012

FoxNews Update! "Baby Foxy!"


The Fox Family


GOD Bless ya’ll! just wanted to tell yall that. without your help and prayers we would not be here doin what GOD has called us to do! Thank you!
Placy: Well, Its official! My beautiful wife is Pregnant! She is 13 weeks along. So far so good. She is very sick with Nausea and exhaustion. We are extremely excited!
Bryan: I took quiet the fall the other day. I was up on the roof fixin a screen that had fallen out of the window as I was comin down when the roof broke open! I fell about 10ft to the concrete below landed on my heels then fell back and hit my head. I was knocked unconcience for about two minutes. My Son saw the whole thing. he ran to get the phone and tried to call 911. which is different here in Mexico! He then ran to get our neighbours, who called the ambulance, and then he took off down the street to get Placy (she had taken some cloths to the cleaners). He rocked! anyway, the ambulance got there and they took me to the hospital where I stayed for the night. They took some X-rays and said that I was a very lucky man. that a fall like that should result in something broken. So far I have nothing more than a compacted disc in my lower back and some VERY SORE Ribs! Praise the LORD!
Logan: has just turned 9. I cant believe how big he is! He is playing defence for Chivas. He loves his Futbol (soccer).
Isabella: will turn 8 in two weeks! She continues to be the Artist of the family. she manifest this in various ways. She draws, paints, builds, and creates various “things” and does various crafts. her and Ale. are going to Ballet class. where the teacher uses her as an example to the whole class. Everything is “Like Isabella”.
Alejandra: Ale is a little bit of both Isa & Logan. Artsy like Isa, but wild and crazy like Logan. She’s 41/2 and is the life of the party. Everywhere we go, people are drawn straight to her and she loves it! She’s loud and proud!
Baby Foxy: He or She is growing up just fine and will be here around Aug. 27th!

Cristo Salva

GOD has answered our prayers! HE has sent me a FAT Boy! his name is Roberto. He is a great guy. a new believer in the faith (bout 1 1/2 year). Please pray that GOD might use me to be a Huge influence in his life for Christ. Right now, we are doing bible study methods or how to study your bible, scripture memory, & accountability!  
Placy has two FAT Girls! Brenda & Alejandra.
Youth Group: since the Lamberts are in Denton, I have taken over the Jovenes (youth) group. there are about 12 of em. We are going thru  a study of the wisdom literature. Please pray for their spiritual development!
Men’s Group: We are about to start a Men’s Group. the need’s of the men in Cristo Salva are many. Please, join us in Praying for the this group. I’ll let ya know how it is going.
Month of Evangelism: With Easter (Resurrection Sunday) right around the corner, we are about to start  a month of Evangelism in the neighborhood of the church, with our neighbours, with our co-workers, with everyone! Please pray for the Salvation of those who would hear. For GOD to be merciful and to draw unto HIMSELF the lost.  
Awanas:  there is at Cristo Salva, a ministry I never thought much of. Awanas. I don’t know why, but, boy was I wrong! Our kids are in Awanas and they have learned a TON of scripture! I am so impressed with that program! my Kids, (unlike me) have NO PROBLEM memorizing scripture in English or Spanish! Praise GOD for this AWESOME Ministry!

Prayer equest


-Safety for our Children from Kidnappers, Murders & Predators. Please pray that GOD would blind the eyes of anyone that would look at our Children with wicked intentions.
-For Peace in our minds with the Pregnancy (It’s hard to not live in fear after loosing our son Nico this last yr.)
-Health for our Baby (healthy, beautiful, strong & perfect)!
-Salvation for our daughter Alejandra.
-For our Marriage to be STRONG!
-FAT Boy Roberto Spiritual Growth
-FAT Girls Brenda & Alejandra Spiritual Growth
-Our Church Cristo Salva & our Pastor Eleazar.
-Month of Evangelism
-Men’s Group
-youth Group
-Awanas
-Financial Support

GOD Bless ya’ll & Thank ya’ll for all ya’ll do for us!

Bryan & Placy Fox

0 comments:

Post a Comment