Tuesday, July 5, 2011

FoxNews Update!


A Busy Month for the Foxes!
We have had a pretty busy month! We had a garage sale in the Colony and then we moved in with my Parents out in Aubrey. We will be staying here till we leave. A HUGE “Thank you” to the Laroque family for letting us stay at their house for the last year! GOD Bless them! Isa & Ale Say "Have a Happy & Safe 4th of JULY"!

Support Update
I am in the middle of trying to get the rest of our support raised so we can get to Queretero. We should be moving in mid-late july. We need 14 more supporters @ $50 apiece until we meet 100% of our support! This letter goes out to over 400 people. If you are not a supporter of ours, would you please consider supporting us @ $50 a month and send us to Mexico? Thank you.

My Friend
When we were in Monterrey I met a guy who became a good friend of mine. I discipled him for four years. He was active in IBUC (our Church), he graduated from college, got a great job there in Monterrey and seemed to be doin great. I just found out that he has turned gay. I have sent him a long email begging him to turn back to the LORD, but I haven't heard anything from him. Please take 30 seconds (RIGHT NOW) and PRAY for my deceived friend. Please.

New Contact info
I will be changing email addresses soon. The first two are My work emails and the last one is my personal. Please change ASAP. Also, We would love to Pray for you and your Family! Please, send me a picture of your family to one of the address below. Our refrigrator in Mexico is full of our friends. At every meal, we take one picture down and pray for that famiy. Don't miss out on the blessing! Send us one now!
   
   
GOD Bless you for all you do for us.
Bryan

3 comments:

liz said...

Praying right now! Good to hear you are heading back.

Foxy said...

Thanks Liz!

mom2three said...

Bryan, praying for your friend and support. Love hearing what is going on with you all

Post a Comment