Friday, April 1, 2011

I Was ROBBED!

Dearly beloved,
As I write to you I am sittinng in my living rm. decompressing. I just was robbed. It all started when I left to go to the airport to pick up my good friend & boss,  Paul Lambert & his daughter Hannah Leah. We came back into denton and stopped at Texas roadhouse to eat a bit and have some fellowship. We stayed for about two hours. We then left the restraunt and headed over to a dear brothers house so Paul could pick up a car. We got the car and started to shift the luggage over to his car & thats when we saw we had been robbed. The thieves had broken into my truck by punching out the lock on the drivers side & whipped right into my truck. They stole all of Paul & Hannah Leas’s Clothes, Passports,  re-entry visas to Mexico, His Computer, Credit cards and various other Very importiant items. Paul was here to take a crisis managent course on conflict & emergency procedures. He now has lost A LOT. I send out this letter and ask that you send up some prayers for my good friend & brother.  If this touches your heart and would like to give a little extra, then I thank you. Get intouch with the Missions office at (940) 382-1761 and they can guide you. 


(Paul is in the middle)

Thank you and GOD Bless.

Bryan

0 comments:

Post a Comment